Saturday, February 28, 2009

Package of Cheer

My birds of change came today - and it couldn't have been better timing. Just what I needed, really. They are each so cool in their own way. I photographed them hanging on a picture mobile, but I think they will eventually find their own special place around the house. Thanks mostly to Regina for creating and organizing this exchange and to everyone who participated.
This painted wood bird is from Amy Lyons at aplcreations.com.
These are paper clay sitting on a cast pewter branch, from Schlovonne (I'm sorry I don't have a link!)
Regina's painted and embellished fabric.
Cotton and felt from Arte da Luluzinha.
Embroidered felt from Affectioknits.

3 comments:

affectioknit said...

Thanks Alexis - the Birds of Change Exchange was so much fun!

Arte da Luluzinha said...

Happy 2009
Fico feliz que tenha gostado.
Beijos

Regina said...

Glad your birds arrived safely. I'm glad they brightened your day. Thanks for playing too.