Saturday, August 02, 2008

I'm mowing the lawn

Can't you tell? That's probably what I should've been doing, but did this instead. I haven't had too much time to knit this summer, so I squeezed in about 15 minutes while the girls played on the hammock chair. I had the camera out in case an Oriole showed up but took this picture instead. Shhh, we've had some really nice weather lately. If I didn't know better, I'd say the summers here are *lovely*. But we still have August and September, and October to go when a heat wave might be just around the corner.

1 comment:

Anna Marie said...

Hello - I googled german birthday ring and found your blog. What a beautiful job you have done. Do you have a shop or do you sell your rings and peg people? You can e-mail me at bamroberts@yahoo.com.

Thank you.
Anna