Monday, December 17, 2007

No Peeking!

Finished cards for 2007. I'm very pleased with them. Even when there are mistakes with Gocco printing, I still like the outcome. This year, the green is not quite aligned with the other two colors but it still works. I really love that Gocco printer. I first saw it in an art class with Clayton Brothers about 3 years ago. I told my honey about it and next thing you know he had purchased one. How did he know I would love it so much? Come to think of it, he was the one who suggested we buy a nice sewing machine with some wedding money (I had never sewn anything). How did he know? I think he knows me better than me!

2 comments:

alexis said...

hmmmm, I tried to comment on your birthday party post a while back but for some reason it didn't show up. I just wanted to tell you I love your blog...and that my name is also Alexis, and I have a daughter named Sophia too (she's two). I was so inspired by your flower decorations, I made my own for her birthday party on Christmas Eve. I will post pics on my blog soon...check it out if you like:
http://schnickelfritzandturtle.blogspot.com/

Regina said...

Happy New year Alexis! Your cards are beautiful!

I hope the new year is fill with lots of love, happiness, and good health!

Cheers!